Hello!! I'm currently posting from El Dorado, Kansas! Kansas is awesome. We went to this super cool sweets shop called "The Nifty Nut" I actually didn't get that much candy there (because I'm broke :P), but there was a lot of candy that I could get. We have been driving for a long time, and that's not always fun. (Especially when you have a brother who can't sit still!) But, we finally are in Kansas! I would post pictures, but my laptop doesn't have wifi, so I can't post them :(.
Thank you guys for being my followers!! I have been doing this blog since I was 7, (but I hid my other posts because I wasn't the best with grammer, but now I'm really goodly at it.;P) and you are my first followers!!!!!! Thank you guys. *hugs*
Bye!!!
-Chloe❤
OH MY WORD I WANNA GO TO THAT SHOP
ReplyDelete