Thursday, October 6, 2016

More pictures!!!

Today we went to two super awesome museums, The City Museum, and The Magic House. Here are some pics I got. Most of the are from the City Museum, which is a really funky and eclectic place. It's kind of weird, but awesome. It's a childrens/adult place. They have lots of slides and climb around places. They also have art and stuff inside. The Magic House is a children's museum, and is geared towards super young kids. It was still really fun, but not like The City Museum. I highly recommend both of them. Enjoy the pictures!!

 

                                            This is an arch in The City Museum.
                                           Part of the outside climbing/sliding area (City Museum)
                                          Art at the City Museum.
                                           More art at the City Museum.
                                            Art (City Museum)
                                          Art, City Museum
                                          Part of a platform (City Museum).

Thanks for looking!
-Chloe♥

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED going to the City Museum! It was so much fun when I went!

    ReplyDelete