Ok, so this year I have a whole lot of school. A whole lot. Right now, I'm reading 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea for my Sci-fi class. Its a really good book, and fairly well written. It can be kind of slow and boring at some points, (even for an avid reader like me) but it picks up towards the end. It's very mysterious and interesting as well. I'm not going to tell you what its about, because I don't want to spoil it, but, you should read it for sure. (Just make sure you have a LOT of extra time, as it's very long.)
I also am taking an English class that had me read Rikki-Tikki-Tavi. It was a super interesting chapter of the Jungle Book, and I highly recommend reading it. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope you will too. That's all I have for now!
Thanks for reading!!
-Chloe♥
No comments:
Post a Comment