Yesterday, I had a CRAZY day. We went to church, then we came home for a bit, then, we went back to church for a BBQ, then, I went to a class at the animal shelter near me, (more on that later) then, I went to the first Awana meeting of the year.
The class at the animal shelter was super cool. It was about being a Wildlife Vetrinarian, and I learned about how to care for animals, what things they're usually sick with, that kind of stuff. I gt to see a healing turtle, an owl, and I got to dissect an owl pellet. (By the way, the owl ate a mole) Then, I looked around at the shelter animals. They were all so cute!!!
Today, I'm going to be doing school. I have two online classes today, so I will be doing a whole lot of typing. I will also be doing my Awana handbook. So excited! This year we are learning about how to live as part of God's family. Its really awesome!
-Chloe ♥
I have dissected an owl pellet before! It was AWESOME!
ReplyDelete