So, today being a normal Saturday, we have lots of things we need to get done. My brother has a game, my sister needs attention, my parents want to run a mile together, and I want to have time to just chill by myself. But sometimes, you can't do that. It's very hard to balance your wants and your needs. I want to read all day today, but I need to help my parents get my brother out of the door. There isn't always a happy medium between these things. But, even when I'm feeling super stressed, I can have calm. I just remember that God has a plan for me, and even if it isn't always what I want, it may be what someone else wants, and its certainly what God wants, and that's what's important. Serving others is something I struggle with constantly. I'm a naturally selfish person. We all are. It takes a special mindset to focus on others before yourself, and that mindset doesn't come naturally. I hope that this post actually made some sense.
-Chloe♥
No comments:
Post a Comment